Sunday, June 8, 2008

"Tyler in Real Life"

Well after talking Tatiana into wanting to marry me, having used nothing but good looks, my charm, and a few hundred Benjamin Franklyns', we moved to the sweet land of "can't make up your mind what kind of weather it's going to be today, Logan". There we enjoyed our first few weeks of married life. Awe twere' days never to be forgotten. We had snowy days and sunny days. We even had hot and sunny in the morning and really cold and snowy at night days. Those were my favorite. Always an adventure. You would go out riding in your car with the top down and come back home with thick ice chunks in you eyebrows, your hair frozen back, and large frozen saliva stalactites hanging from lips and your chin. It seemed like hours before you were able to feel your face again. I'd imagine If Bilbo Baggins were still alive and hadn't died in that awful steam roller accident, he would envy the kinds of adventures I have here in Logan. I'm a wild and crazy guy. Kinda like to take the pig by the horns. I guess you could say I live life by that famous quote Jane Fondu once said "When my pants fall down I pick them up and run like the dickens." Whoever that is. Oh how they were days never to be forgotten. Life in Logan is truly bliss.

3 comments:

The Calvert Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Calvert Family said...

So my last post was lame So I deleted it. Your post was really hilarious. So when did Bilbo get run over by a steamroller, I don't remember that in the story. LOL and I think you mean Jane Fon-duh. Anyway, we'll talk to you later. WE LOVE YOU.

Unknown said...

My boy,

Ah, it is good to see you have acquired the ole Jacob sense of humor. Good work Lad! Keep up the wonderful fun positive outlook, it will be the best friend you have. Love to you and Tatiana, (hey, I spelled it right!)

The Jukebox List