Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ok, so I admit, Tyler's fashion sense is a little off...... What you talking about no it's not(in typical husband fashion he has to put in his two cents, IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SENTENCE :). Anyway, like I was saying, his look in this picture may not be picked up by Vogue or anything, but doesn't he look just so darned cute?!? He was definitely the most attractive thing at Hoover Dam, though I think the sidewalk won out in "hotness" department. It was 113 degrees that day. Ouch! But our trip to Las Vegas was a blast. It was so much fun to see Alycia and Allen and the girls. Thanks guys for letting us stay with you!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Uh, Wow what a chip off the ole Block. keep up the good work.

The Calvert Family said...

I love the ouns, sidewalk was hotter. HA HA. You guys are great and welcome anytime.

Alissa Picco said...

hahaha, nice the post.

Unknown said...

Tatianna,

Your post really touched me, it's weird. We raised that young lad from a wee one, and always thought he was special, but your love for him is so angelic and inspirational. I really can't explain it, but when I look at you two, I see the definition of eternal love.

The Marshall Fam said...

Looks like Mr. Potato Head has finally lost some weight. Aren't those Mrs. Potato Head's sunglasses though...
And I am glad Bob gives you all the sappy comments. I don't think I could handle one or more of those. Phew!

Amber said...

Tyler -
you and your wife look fantastic! :) have a fabulous day!

The Jukebox List